1. We believe in the verbal and plenary inspiration of the whole Bible as God’s inerrant, infallible revelation to man, and to be the only supreme authority in the matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe in the only true and triune God, the sovereign majesty, creator and sustainer of the universe, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – co-eternal in being, nature, power, and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections.
3. We believe in Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection, and ascension to heaven.
4. We believe in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, without works, and solely by grace – by believing and receiving Jesus Christ as personal savior.
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit regenerates, indwells, and baptizes into the body of Christ, the one true church, consisting of all believers, and that it is God’s desire and will that believers demonstrate the fruit of the spirit in their lives (Gal. 5:22-23), and that believers set an example of love and oneness in spirit, walking in love and standing fast for the faith of the gospel.
6. We believe in the need for spiritual growth through Bible study, prayer, witnessing, sacrificial giving, and affiliation in a Bible believing church.
7. We believe in obedience to our Lord’s command to reach and lead people of all nations to faith and maturity in Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all mankind – the saved to eternal life and the unsaved to judgment and punishment without end.
9. We believe in the imminent rapture of the church, and Christ’s personal return to establish His kingdom on Earth.